December 28, 2014 @ 11 a.m.
Led by Yuri Yamamoto
Welcome to the Fellowship
We're glad you're here!
We are a liberal religious congregation and a dynamic, caring community. We value the inherent worth and dignity of each person, regardless of who you are or whom you love, your family or personal circumstances, or the path your faith calls you to walk.
Unitarian Universalism is an open-minded religion that encourages people to seek their own spiritual path. At UUFR, you can nurture your spirit and put your faith into action to create a just and compassionate world.
For more information about UUFR, please click the "Learn More" button.
Memorial Service for Mary Watson Nooe
A service celebrating the life of Mary Watson Nooe (who died Dec. 14th) will be held at the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Raleigh, 3313 Wade Av., Raleigh, this Thursday, Dec. 18th, at 5:30 pm in the sanctuary. Please help spread the word to UUFR members and friends in the larger community who knew Mary.
Celebrating the Holidays @ UUFR
There’s lots going on at UUFR during the winter holiday season! Please mark your calendars and look for more information on the UUFR website and in the weekly e-Chalice newsletter!
- Saturday, Dec. 20, 2014, 5:00 pm, Sanctuary. Winter Solstice Celebration.
- Sunday, Dec. 21, 2014, 11:00 am, Sanctuary. Intergenerational Yule-Tide Worship Service (Fellowship of the Oak).
- Sunday, Dec. 21, 2014, 5:00 pm, Sanctuary. Blue Christmas Vespers Service (Rev. Karla Brockie).
- Wednesday, Dec. 24, 2014, 5:00 pm, Sanctuary. Intergenerational Christmas Eve Service (Rev. Karla Brockie).
- Wednesday, Dec. 24, 2014, 8:00 pm, Sanctuary. Christmas Eve Worship Service (Rev. John L. Saxon).